Royal Purple Synfilm® Synthetic Air Compressor and Industrial Oil - 2 oz
- Royal Purple
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
About Royal Purple Synfilm®
Royal Purple’s best-selling industrial lubricant, Synfilm is recommended for use in air compressors, pumps, bearings, gears, air tools, etc. Synfilm is a clean, dry, long life, high film strength, energy efficient, synthetic lubricant that significantly increases bearing life and equipment reliability. Synfilm rapidly and completely separates from water and provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion. Synfilm users experience lower operating temperatures, reduced bearing vibration, extended oil drain intervals and longer equipment life.
- High Film Strength: Synfilm protects bearings far beyond the ability of other compressor and pump oils, carrying up to 700 percent greater loads.
- Rapidly Separates from Water: Synfilm rapidly and completely separates from water, which is easily drained from the bottom of the oil reservoir.
- Saves Energy: Synfilm has an extremely low coefficient of friction that is proven to save energy over conventional oils. In rotating equipment these savings frequently exceed the total cost of the oil within several months, making what was once an oil expense a profit.
- Reduces Bearing Vibrations: The tough oil film of Synfilm coupled with its ability to micro-polish contacting bearing elements provides superior bearing lubrication.
- Longer Oil Life: Synfilm has outstanding oxidation stability that greatly extends oil change intervals while keeping equipment clean.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection: The tough oil film of Synfilm forms an ionic bond on metal surfaces, which acts as a preservative oil during shutdown and
provides instant lubrication upon startup.
- Synthetic Solvency: The natural solvency of Synfilm cleans up dirty equipment and keeps it clean.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Adding product to your cart