Royal Purple Synfilm® Recip 100 Air Compressor Oil - 1 Quart
- Royal Purple
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
About Royal Purple Synfilm® Recip 100
Royal Purple® Synfilm® Recip. 100 is recommended for lubrication of reciprocating air compressors (piston type) that specify a SAE 30 or a “non-detergent” 30 weight oil. Synfilm Recip. 100 is a long life, high film strength, energy efficient, synthetic lubricant that significantly increases the reliability and efficiency of reciprocating air compressors. It excels at reducing wear and keeping discharge valves free of harmful carbon deposits. Synfilm Recip. 100 forms a better seal and reduces friction between the cylinder wall and piston rings for greater compressor efficiency. It is formulated with Royal Purple’s unique, proprietary Synerlec®additive technology, which is proven to make equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently.
- High Film Strength: Synfilm protects bearings far beyond the ability of other compressor and pump oils, carrying up to 700 percent greater loads.
- Rapidly Separates from Water: Synfilm rapidly and completely separates from water, which is easily drained from the bottom of the oil reservoir.
- Saves Energy: Synfilm has an extremely low coefficient of friction that is proven to save energy over conventional oils. In rotating equipment these savings frequently exceed the total cost of the oil within several months, making what was once an oil expense a profit.
- Longer Oil Life: Synfilm has outstanding oxidation stability that greatly extends oil change intervals while keeping equipment clean.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection: The tough oil film of Synfilm forms an ionic bond on metal surfaces, which acts as a preservative oil during shutdown and
provides instant lubrication upon startup.
- Synthetic Solvency: The natural solvency of Synfilm cleans up dirty equipment and keeps it clean.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Adding product to your cart