Royal Purple Max Gear® 75W-90 Gear Oil - 1 Quart
- Royal Purple
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
About Royal Purple High Performance Gear Oil with Synerlec®
Max Gear is recommended for truck and automotive differentials, outboard motor lower units or in rear axles or manual transmissions requiring an API fluid. Max Gear is a high performance automotive gear oil designed to provide maximum protection to heavily loaded gears while increasing power throughput through the drive train. Max Gear virtually eliminates both gear and bearing wear - even under severe squeeze film conditions caused by extremely high loads, sudden shock loads or low RPMs. Slippery, synthetic molecules not only reduce wear and friction but significantly increase Max Gear’s cold weather fluidity and lubricity, making it the ideal choice for vehicles operating in cold climates. Gears run smoother, quieter, cooler and longer without overhauls. It is noncorrosive to both ferrous and nonferrous metals.
- Severe Service Performance: Max-Gear exceeds Eaton’s stringent GL-5 / MIL-L-2105D Gear Oil Specs. Max-Gear also is safe for GL-4 applications or bronze
- Lower Coefficient of Friction: Max-Gear saves energy, reduces temperatures and maximizes power throughput. (OEM or aftermarket limited slip additives are not
- High Temperature Performance: Max-Gear eliminates harmful deposits and extends oil drain intervals.
- Low Temperature Fluidity: Max-Gear meeting operating temps for vehicles operating in cold climates
- Rapidly Separates From Water: Max-Gear completely separates from water, preventing an oil water emulsion
- Meets Warranty Requirements: Max-Gear meets or exceeds OEM warranty requirements for GL-5 automotive rear axle hypoid gear lubrication.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Adding product to your cart