Royal Purple Maxfilm® Synthetic Penetrating Lubricant - 4 oz
- Royal Purple
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
About Royal Purple Maxfilm® Multipurpose Lubricant / Penetrant / Preservative
Royal Purple® Maxfilm® is a high film strength, multipurpose, synthetic lubricant / penetrant that excels in a wide array of applications. Maxfilm deeply penetrates, cleans and loosens rusted parts. Once applied, its solvent carrier evaporates and leaves a tenacious, thixotropic lubricating film on all metal surfaces, providing long-lasting protection against wear, rust and corrosion. Maxfilm contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology, which is proven to make equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently. Maxfilm uses a non-petroleum (CO2) propellant.
- Deep Penetration: Maxfilm deeply penetrates to clean, lubricate and protect mechanisms or free rusted parts.
- Superior Lubrication: Maxfilm forms a strong, long lasting, non-tacky, synthetic lubricating film on all metal surfaces. It is also effective as a “tapping fluid.”
- Reduces Product Usage: The effective and long lasting protection of Maxfilm reduces the need for frequent reapplication.
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection: In ASTM’s severe salt-fog corrosion test, the 100+ hour test results for Royal Purple’s Maxfilm far exceeded those of the leading brands.
- Environmentally Responsible: Maxfilm aerosol uses a CO2 propellant. All components are TSCA listed. In the event that some of the film falls to the ground after the solvent carrier has evaporated, Maxfilm biodegrades to leave only small quantities of Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Sulfate, both of
which are naturally occurring minerals.
- Loosening stuck parts such as nuts, bolts, locks, hinges, etc.
- Lubrication of power tools, hinges, chains, rollers, open gears, fishing tackle, lawn equipment, etc.
- Preserving and protecting parts in storage, disassembled machinery parts, wire ropes, etc., against rust and corrosion
- Use as a manual cutting fluid to facilitate the ease of hand drilling, tapping, metal cutting, etc., of steel and aluminum
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Adding product to your cart