Motul Multi Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) - 1 Liter
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Motul Multi ATF
- Fluid for automatic transmission with slip lockup clutch Power Steering Torque converters and hydraulic systems
- 100% SYNTHETIC
Type of Use
100% Synthetic High Performance lubricant specially engineered for most modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled …) with or without slip lockup clutch.
Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER…, Asian car makers HYUNDAI, KIA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, TOYOTA..., or European car makers BMW, CITROËN, FIAT, MB, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, …
Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where DEXRON (except DEXRON VI) or MERCON fluids are required.
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclical gears friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Adding product to your cart