– Fits F-150, Mustang
● THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR YOUR OIL CHANGE
– This CRAFTSMAN Oil Change Kit provides everything you need to get your oil change done: 8 quarts of oil, 1 oil filter, 1 drain plug gasket, 1 funnel, and 1 oil change sticker.
● OEM APPROVED VISCOSITY FOR YOUR ENGINE
– This kit contains 5W-20 oil, that your service manual recommends to keep your engine running in peak condition.
● FULLY CERTIFIED SYNTHETIC OIL
– CRAFTSMAN oil is tested to ensure it meets or exceeds API SP standards. This means your engine will receive benefits including protection against LSPI and improved fuel economy.
● EXACT FIT LONG-LIFE OIL FILTER
– CRAFTSMAN filters keep your engine oil free from particulates, so your engine stays properly lubricated. Proudly Made In The USA With Global Materials In Golden Valley, MN. 8 Quart 5W-20 Full Synthetic Oil Change Kit
This kit is specifically created to for use in select Ford® vehicles to keep engines running for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes. The Ultimate Tool For Your Oil Change
CRAFTSMAN 5W-20 Full Synthetic Automotive Engine Oil is designed for automotive gasoline engines to give optimum engine protection in every environment, excellent thermal stability to maximize service live, and protect against LSPI (Low-Speed Pre-Ignition).
The CRAFTSMAN oil filter in this kit is engineered to keep your engine oil free from particulates, and when paired with synthetic engine oil can keep protecting an engine for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes. Fully Certified Synthetic Oil
CRAFTSMAN 5W-20 Full Synthetic Automotive Engine Oil has been tested and certified to meet API SP Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-6A requirements to provide protection against LSPI, timing chain wear protection, improved high-temp protection, and improve fuel economy. Fits Applications:
2011-2017, 2021 F-150 V8-5.0L
2011-2012, 2014-2021 Mustang V8-5.0L Includes:
5W-20 Full Synthetic Automotive Engine Oil - Quart (8)
Drain plug gasket (1)
Oil change sticker (1)
Funnel (1) Part Number: CMXOKLT400143
Always consult your owner's manual before performing an oil change.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov