– Fits Pacifica, Gladiator, Wrangler
● THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR YOUR OIL CHANGE
– This CRAFTSMAN Oil Change Kit provides everything you need to get your oil change done: 5 quarts of oil, 1 oil filter, 1 drain plug gasket, 1 funnel, and 1 oil change sticker.
● OEM APPROVED VISCOSITY FOR YOUR ENGINE
– This kit contains 0W-20 oil, that your service manual recommends to keep your engine running in peak condition.
● FULLY CERTIFIED SYNTHETIC OIL
– CRAFTSMAN oil is tested to ensure it meets or exceeds API SP standards. This means your engine will receive benefits including protection against LSPI and improved fuel economy.
● EXACT FIT LONG-LIFE OIL FILTER
– CRAFTSMAN filters keep your engine oil free from particulates, so your engine stays properly lubricated. 5 Quart 0W-20 Full Synthetic Oil Change Kit
This kit is specifically created to for use in select Chrysler® vehicles to keep engines running for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes. The Ultimate Tool For Your Oil Change
CRAFTSMAN 0W-20 Full Synthetic Fuel Economy Engine Oil is designed for automotive gasoline engines to give optimum engine protection in every environment, excellent thermal stability to maximize service live, and protect against LSPI (Low-Speed Pre-Ignition).
The CRAFTSMAN oil filter in this kit is engineered to keep your engine oil free from particulates, and when paired with synthetic engine oil can keep protecting an engine for up to 10,000 miles between oil changes. Fully Certified Synthetic Oil
CRAFTSMAN 0W-20 Full Synthetic Fuel Economy Engine Oil has been tested and certified to meet API SP Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-6A requirements to provide protection against LSPI, timing chain wear protection, improved high-temp protection, and improve fuel economy. Fits Applications:
2017-2020 Pacifica V6-3.6L
2020 Gladiator V6-3.6L
2018-2020 Wrangler V6-3.6L
2018 Wrangler JK V6-3.6L Includes:
0W-20 Full Synthetic Fuel Economy Engine Oil - Quart (5)
Drain plug gasket (1)
Oil change sticker (1)
Funnel (1) Part Number: CMXOKLT400144
Always consult your owner's manual before performing an oil change.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov