Toyota Sienna Hybrid Oil Change Guide
If you are planning on changing the oil in your Toyota Sienna, we've got all of the information you need to get the job done. Below we've got instructions for your Toyota Sienna oil change, all of the service information you'll need, fun facts, and a video to walk you through your Sienna oil change step-by-step.
For more help, we offer motorcycle oil change kits to give you everything you need for your oil change: 5 quarts of 0W-16 engine oil synthetic oil, an oil filter, a crush washer, a funnel, and an oil change reminder sticker.
Check out the Factory Racing Parts Toyota Oil Change Kit for your Sienna.
HOW TO VIDEO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 14mm wrench or 14mm socket and ratchet
- 10mm socket
- Drain pan
- 64mm oil filter wrench
- Rags, high-flash point solvent (like brake cleaner, acetone, or paint thinner)
- 0W-16 engine oil
- Oil filter
- Crush washer.
Oil Change Instructions
Engine Oil and Filter Change
- After warming up the engine safely situate the vehicle so that you can access the drain bolt and oil filter.
- Remove the 4 10mm bolts that hold on the oil pan cover.
- Place the drain pan beneath the oil pan and use the 14mm wrench or socket to remove the drain bolt and let drain.
- Replace the drain bolt washer with a new one and tighten the drain bolt.
- Remove the oil filter using the oil filter wrench.
- Add a small amount of oil to the new oil filter making sure to lubricate the filter oring.
- Reinstall and tighten the oil filter being careful not to overtighten.
- Pour in the specified amount of oil and then start the engine to circulate, build oil pressure and then shut off.
- After verifying there are no leaks replace the oil pan cover.
- Check engine oil level and add oil if necessary
Engine Oil Life Reset
- Use the arrows of the meter control switches and select Options on the multi-information display.
- Use the arrows of the meter control switches and select “Vehicle Settings”. Then press "OK".
- Use the arrows of the meter control switches and select “Scheduled Maintenance”. Then press "OK".
- Select “Yes” and press "OK" .
Get Everything You Need In One Box
A Craftsman Oil Change Kit comes with the oil, filter, crush washer, funnel, and oil change sticker you need to change the oil on your Sienna.
- Viscosity: SAE 0W-20
- Capacity: 4.5L (4.8 qt) (When filter is removed.)
- Coolant Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Oil change interval: 10,000 Miles
- Air Filter: 17801-F0020
- Battery Group: 47
- Oil Filter: 90915-YZZF1
2021 Toyota Sienna Hybrid L4 2.5L
2022 Toyota Sienna Hybrid L4 2.5L
DID YOU KNOW?
- Toyota vehicles are so reliable that eighty percent of Toyotas sold 20 years ago are still on the road today.
- Toyota is the world's leading manufacturer of hybrid vehicles with more than 1,700,000 Toyota hybrids currently on the road.