Suzuki Burgman 650 Oil Change Guide
If you are planning on changing the oil in your Suzuki Burgman 650, we've got all of the information you need to get the job done. Below we've got instructions for your Suzuki Burgman 650 oil change, all of the service information you'll need, fun facts, and a video to walk you through your Burgman oil change step-by-step.
For more help, we offer motorcycle oil change kits to give you everything you need for your oil change: 4 quarts of 10W-40 synthetic oil, an oil filter, a crush washer, a funnel, and an oil change reminder sticker.
Check out the Factory Racing Parts Suzuki Burgman 650 Oil Change Kit for your Burgman.
HOW TO VIDEO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 17mm wrench or 17mm socket and ratchet
- Drain pan
- 67mm oil filter wrench (09915-40620), rags
- High-flash point solvent (like brake cleaner, acetone, or paint thinner), funnel
- 10W-40 engine oil
- Oil filter
- Crush washer
Oil Change Instructions
- Situate the motorcycle so that it is on its center stand after warming up the engine.
- Remove the maintenance lip located in the left footwell in order to access the oil fill cap.
- Place the oil pan beneath the engine.
- Remove the engine oil drain plug to drain the oil.
- Replace the drain bolt washer with a new one and tighten the drain bolt.
- Remove the oil filter with the oil filter wrench.
- Apply a thin coat of oil to the filter O-ring before filter installation.
- Pour in the specified amount of oil and replace the maintenance lid.
- Start engine, check for leaks, add oil if necessary.
Get Everything You Need In One Box
A Factory Racing Parts Oil Change Kit comes with the oil, filter, crush washer, funnel, and oil change sticker you need to change the oil on your Burgman.
- Viscosity: SAE 10W-40
- Capacity: 2.8L (3 qt) (When filter is not removed.)
- 2.9L (3.1 qt) (When filter is removed.)
- Coolant Capacity: 0.4 gal.
- Oil change interval: 3,800 Miles
- Air Filter: 13780-10G00
- Battery: 33610-26D10
- Oil Filter: 16510-07J00
2003 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2004 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2005 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2006 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2007 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2008 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2009 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2011 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2012 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2013 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2014 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2015 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2016 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2017 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2018 Suzuki AN650 Burgman
2013 Suzuki AN650Z Burgman Executive
2014 Suzuki AN650Z Burgman Executive
2015 Suzuki AN650Z Burgman Executive
2016 Suzuki AN650Z Burgman Executive
2017 Suzuki AN650Z Burgman Executive
2018 Suzuki AN650Z Burgman Executive
DID YOU KNOW?
- The 1985 GSX-R 750 was considered the first "race-replica" with its street legal, detuned version of the works GS1000R racer. It was ultra light weight using magnesium parts along with a race style tachometer that didn't even register until 3000rpms.
- Suzuki has a Hydrogen powered Burgman scooter currently in development which has received the EU Whole Vehicle Type approval.
- The Suzuki “S” logo was adopted in 1958 but wasn't trademarked until 2015.