Lexus UX250H Oil Change Guide
If you are planning on changing the oil in your Lexus UX250H, we've got all of the information you need to get the job done. Below we've got instructions for your Lexus oil change, all of the service information you'll need, fun facts, and a video to walk you through your UX250H oil change step-by-step.
For more help, we offer motorcycle oil change kits to give you everything you need for your oil change: 5 quarts of 0W-20 synthetic oil, an oil filter, a crush washer, a funnel, and an oil change reminder sticker.
Check out the Craftsman Lexus Oil Change Kit for your UX250h.
HOW TO VIDEO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 0W-20 engine oil
- Oil filter
- Crush washer
- 14mm socket or wrench, ratchet
- Drain pan
- 64mm oil filter wrench or Toyota filter wrench (39564-10944)
- High-flash solvent (like brake cleaner, acetone, or paint thinner)
Oil Change Instructions
Engine Oil and Filter Change
- After warming up the engine safely situate the vehicle so that you can access the drain bolt and oil filter housing.
- Remove the four 10mm bolts holding on the cover to gain access to the drain bolt and oil filter.
- Place the drain pan beneath the engine and use the 14mm wrench or socket to remove the drain bolt and let drain.
- Replace the drain bolt washer with a new one and tighten the drain bolt.
- Remove the oil filter using the 64 mm oil filter socket.
- Install the new filter being careful not to overtighten it.
- Pour in the specified amount of oil and then start the engine to circulate and build oil pressure, then shut off.
- Check for any leaks and then replace the cover.
- Check engine oil level and add oil if necessary.
Engine Oil and Filter Life Reset
- Use the arrows of the meter control switches and select Options on the multi-information display.
- Use the arrows of the meter control switches and select “Vehicle Settings”. Then press "OK".
- Use the arrows of the meter control switches and select “Scheduled Maintenance”. Then press "OK".
- Select “Yes” and press "OK" .
- A message will be displayed when the reset procedure has been completed.
Get Everything You Need In One Box
A Craftsman Oil Change Kit comes with the oil, filter, crush washer, funnel, and oil change sticker you need to change the oil on your Lexus.
- Viscosity: SAE 0W-16
- Capacity: 4.2L (4.5 qt) (When filter is removed.)
- Coolant Capacity: 1.5 gal(eng) / 0.5 gal.(inverter)
- Oil change interval: 10,000 Miles
- Air Filter: 17801-38011
- Battery Group: 48
- Oil Filter: 90915-YZZF2
2019 Lexus UX250h L4 2.0L Hybrid
2020 Lexus UX250h L4 2.0L Hybrid
2021 Lexus UX250h L4 2.0L Hybrid
DID YOU KNOW?
- Lexus is the latest of the luxury car brands to become available, with its first US models being available in 1989. Additionally from 1989-2005 the Lexus name was not used in Japan because the luxury car market was dominated by German and Italian cars at that time.
- The Lexus LFA uses a Yamaha designed engine coupled with the worlds first 8 speed automatic transmission that uses AI shifting technology that automatically changes gears when accelerating or braking.