What is an Oil Change Kit?
If you’re planning on changing the oil in your vehicle, you want to make it as easy and convenient as possible.
Driving to a store, wandering up and down the aisles to find a good quality engine oil, and then paging through dirty books hanging from the shelf to find the right filter and drain plug washer doesn’t check the boxes for either easy or convenient.
There is an easier way to get everything you need to change your oil without ever setting foot in a store. In fact, it’s so easy all you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone; and you don’t even have to leave your house.
Oil Change Kits* contain the primary materials needed to change the oil in your vehicle. They will generally include the following items:
- Engine oil, in quart bottles (in the correct viscosity and quantity based on your vehicle’s owner’s manual)
- A high-grade oil filter that meets, or exceeds, the OEM requirements for your vehicle
- The correct sized crush washer for your vehicle
- A disposable funnel
- An oil change sticker so you can record the date and mileage of when your next scheduled oil change should be done
At Power Oil Center, we have oil change kits for just about any vehicle you can imagine. Whether you need to change the oil in your car, truck, ATV, UTV, boat, or motorcycle, we’ve got an oil change kit for you.
When you’re ready to change your oil, instead of driving to the store to search the shelves, head on over to our Oil Change Kit page to see the kits we have available.
* The oil change kit will not include tools, such as a socket wrench, oil filter wrench and oil drain pan. You’ll want to refer to your owner’s manual for specifics regarding wrench sizes. Based on vehicle clearance, it may be necessary to use a jack, jack stands or ramps. It’s also recommended to use disposable gloves to protect hands from oil, dirt and grime.