Suzuki Boulevard C5O/C/T/B.O.S.S. Oil Change Guide
If you are planning on changing the oil in your Suzuki Boulevard, we've got all of the information you need to get the job done. Below we've got instructions for your Suzuki Boulevard oil change, all of the service information you'll need, fun facts, and a video to walk you through your Boulevard oil change step-by-step.
For more help, we offer motorcycle oil change kits to give you everything you need for your oil change: 4 quarts of 10W-40 synthetic oil, an oil filter, a crush washer, a funnel, and an oil change reminder sticker.
Check out the Factory Racing Parts Suzuki Boulevard Oil Change Kit for your Boulevard.
HOW TO VIDEO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 17mm wrench or 17mm socket and ratchet
- Drain pan
- 67mm oil filter wrench (09915-40620)
- High-flash point solvent (like brake cleaner, acetone, or paint thinner),
- 10W-40 engine oil
- Oil filter
- Crush washer.
Oil Change Instructions
- Situate the motorcycle so that it is on its side-stand after warming up the engine.
- Place the oil pan beneath the engine.
- Remove the engine oil drain plug to drain the oil.
- Replace the drain bolt washer with a new one and tighten the drain bolt.
- Remove the oil filter with the oil filter wrench.
- Apply a thin coat of oil to the filter O-ring before filter installation.
- Pour in the specified amount of oil and check oil level by using the dipstick after situating the motorcycle level to the ground.
- Start engine, check for leaks, add oil if necessary.
Get Everything You Need In One Box
A Factory Racing Parts Oil Change Kit comes with the oil, filter, crush washer, funnel, and oil change sticker you need to change the oil on your Suzuki C50.
- Viscosity: SAE 10W-40
- Capacity: 3L (3.2 qt) (When filter is not removed.)
3.4L (3.6 qt) (When filter is removed.)
- Coolant Capacity: 0.4 gal.
- Oil change interval: 3,800 Miles
- Air Filter: 13780-39G20
- Battery: 33610-48E20
- Oil Filter: 16510-07J00
2011 Suzuki VL800 C50 2012 Suzuki VL800 C50 2013 Suzuki VL800 C50 2014 Suzuki VL800 C50 2015 Suzuki VL800 C50 2016 Suzuki VL800 C50 2017 Suzuki VL800 C50 2018 Suzuki VL800 C50 2019 Suzuki VL800 C50 2020 Suzuki VL800 C50 2021 Suzuki VL800 C50 2011 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2012 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2013 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2014 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2015 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2016 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2017 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2018 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2019 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2020 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2021 Suzuki VL800T C50T 2011 Suzuki VL800C C50C
2012 Suzuki VL800C C50C
2013 Suzuki VL800C C50C
2014 Suzuki VL800C C50C
2014 Suzuki VL800B C50 B.O.S.S.
2015 Suzuki VL800B C50 B.O.S.S.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The 1985 GSX-R 750 was considered the first "race-replica" with its street legal, detuned version of the works GS1000R racer. It was ultra light weight using magnesium parts along with a race style tachometer that didn't even register until 3000rpms.
- The B.O.S.S acronym associated with the Boulevard lineup stands for "Blacked Out Special Suzuki".
- The Suzuki “S” logo was adopted in 1958 but wasn't trademarked until 2015.